Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
Using feedback from your professor and classmates, revise Part 1 and develop the solution and identify the advantages of the solution. Note: The disadvantages or challenges with your answers will be in Part 3.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
1. Revise, using feedback from the professor and classmates, your Persuasive Paper Part I: A Problem Exists.
Develop Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages for 6-8 pages total)
2. Include a defensible, relevant thesis statement clearly in the first paragraph. (The thesis statement may need to be modified to reflect added information and purpose of this part.)
3. Explain a detailed, viable solution that supports your thesis. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
4. State, explain, and support the first advantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
5. State, explain, and support the second advantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
6. State, explain, and support the third (and fourth if desired) advantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
7. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
8. Provide a concluding paragraph / transitional paragraph that summarizes the proposed solution and its advantages.
9. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
10. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategies (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain advantages.
11. Support advantage claims with at least three (3) additional quality relevant references. Use at least six (6) total for Parts 1 and 2. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Note: Submit your assignment to the designated plagiarism program so that you can make revisions before submitting your paper to your professor.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
Recognize the use of summary, paraphrasing, and quotation to communicate the main points of a text.
Analyze the rhetorical strategies of ethos, pathos, logos in writing samples and for incorporation into essays or presentations.
Correct grammatical and stylistic errors consistent with Standard Written English.
Prepare a research project that supports an argument with structure and format appropriate to the genre.
Revise drafts to improve clarity, support, and organization. Recognize how to organize ideas with transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
Incorporate relevant, properly documented sources to substantiate ideas.
Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.
One of the most popular questions that students often ask is Where can I get someone to help me handle my assignment Business Case Studies and Report Writing Assignments Online ? or Which is the best and cost friendly website for homework help where tutors give discounts throughout the year? The answer is quite simple; at the den, we do this and so much more. For urgent essays, we also have a competent team that works smart to hack the assignment successfully.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Genetically engineering refers to the altering of the genes of the DNA of a living thing. This is also referred to as biotechnology and involves altering the nature and traits of the living thing that would otherwise not be possible through natural means. There have been major concerns on the rate at which people are turning to genetically engineered foods. Considering the health effects that these foods pose to the consumer, there are many concerns on the implications of GM crops and the main concern is on how the ecological systems that are being introduced are posing dangers and have severe side effects. There is huge need to turn to sustainable ways of farming and producing food as this assists ..
Added to cart
ASSIGNMENT 2: ISSUES IN NEUROSCIENCE
Post your response to the question below with at least 200 words in the Discussion Area by Saturday, April 5, 2014. Cite information from at least one academic source, such as your textbook or an article from the Argosy Online Library, to support your statements.
Assignment 2: Issues in Neuroscience
In the Visual Ability test, a split-brain patient was shown an image in the left visual field but could not name the object. Explain why and identify the specialized functions that were discovered with regard to hemispheric lateralization. Consider some of the difficulties the split-brain operation causes and the strategies you would recommend to help a patient manage them. Was it ethical to do this study? Was it right to trade the suffering experienced by participants for the knowledge gained by the research?
In the 1940s it was established that disconnecting the two hemisphere of cerebral through dividing corpus callosum reduced the effects of epilepsy among the epileptic patients. This was because the sectioning of the nerve fibres bridge which connected the two hemispheres did not interfere with the interhemispheric processing. However, tests carried out on patients who had been operated reveal
Art History Criticism