The CFO will be giving the presentation introducing the new budget and the Latin America expansion. While she speaks, the stockholders will refer to the handouts of her presentation. Therefore, the presentation should be in logical sequence flowing from the previous year to the new year. It should indicate profits from last year and projected profits as well as the cost of expansion.
1. Create a Power Point presentation of at least 7 slides with an appropriate background.
2. The opening slide should have the PEI logo (you created for the newsletter), title of the event, the CFOs name, and the date of the presentation.
3. The presentation should include charts and tables as well as bullet points explaining the profits from last year and expectations for new fiscal year.
4. Number the slides.
5. Use appropriate artwork as an emphasis.
6. Name the file CFO Presentation