) 1. Briefly describe an organization you know well and discuss how the six types of knowledge provided below are expressed in that organization, Select two and discuss how you have experienced them in your own life. Embrained Embodied Encultured Embedded Encoded Commodified 2. Compare and contrast tacit, explicit, and codified knowledge. Share a situation in which you used each type or believe each was used on you. Describe the experience and how you think understanding was realized by you (how you learned what you learned). 3. Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of using formal IPR to commercialize an innovation. Determine any barriers a start-up entrepreneur is likely to experience.
10) Please write one page about the following with two comments which I will use to respond to other students: What might be holding you back from taking a giant step into leadership or management at a higher level in which you currently are serving? Are you afraid of stress or stressful situations? How do you deal with the day-to-day stressors of the corporate environment? Do you have empathy on your followers when deadlines are demanding and timelines are tight? What advice do you have for those who dont have a good grip on the daily grind of work?
11) you must complete an essay (no more than 500 words) on the following: Describe the importance of leadership and provide examples of your leadership style and leadership that you demonstrate in your school, communities or work.
12) you must complete an essay (no more than 500 words) on the following: Describe the importance of leadership and provide examples of your leadership style and leadership that you demonstrate in your school, communities or work.
13) Describe the importance of leadership and provide examples of your leadership style and leadership that you demonstrate in your school, communities or work.(no more than 500 words)
14) The quality of an individuals leadership is measured, in part, by his or her influence on followers. For this class discussion, you will use your personal experience and the information you read to discuss how leadership influences subordinate behavior and performance.
Please respond to all of the following prompts in the class discussion section of your online course:
Apply a leadership theory to a manager or supervisor you have, or had in the past, to explain his/her performance as a leader.Using Fiedler's leadership theory as a basis for your answer, explain whether most successful managers are relationship-oriented or task-oriented.As more companies become increasingly reliant on virtual teams and teleworkers, how must an individuals leadership style change to accommodate those types of workers?
15) I want to answer theses 11 questions from this lecture that is uploaded in this website:
Please, do not try to answer them from another sources. You will find all of the answers when listen to the licture that is about 36 minutes
Here are the questions:
1. Why did the Jews need their own country?
2. What role did American President Harry S. Truman play?
3. How did Zionists groups respond to the growing crisis for the Jews?
4. How did the British react to Zionist activities and President Trumans pressures?
5. What was the United Nations?
6. How did the United Nations get involved in the crisis over Palestine?
7. What happened when the Jews in Palestine declared the creation of a State of Israel on 14 May 1948?
8. What patterns emerged after the Israeli War of Independence?
9. What is the legacy of older forms of antisemitism today?
10. What new forms of antisemitism exist today?
11. How does the legacy of the Hebrew religion and antisemitism remain integral to how we understand ourselves in the US, Europe and the Middle East?
16) Create and video a role-play activity that demonstrates two of the following leadership styles: 1. Trait; 2. Style; 3. Situational; 4. Transformational. The following scenario may provide you with some ideas for a role-play activity: A reading in the approved, state adopted 3rd grade language arts book is a poem which is a rhyming witches spell. A group of parents decide to picket the school. How will leaders (principal and superintendent) with different styles manage this situation?
17) 1. Whatareyourobjectivesfortheinternship?Howwilltheinternshipmeetyourobjectives?
18) Write an essay describing the four nonroutine cognitive skills as set out by Robert Reich. For each skill, describe a business situation in which the ability to perform that skill is essential. Be sure to explain how each skill is applied and why it is important in the situation.
Share one or two specific examples of how you will use the concepts or strategies presented in this class to contribute to your academic and career success
Which activities or assignments did you find most valuable in helping you recognize or develop skills you will use in the future?
What are the skills you would like to learn more about or continue to develop
20) Read the case and then answer the following questions