1. In 25 to 50 words each, describe the following perspectives of development of the self:
2. Cooleys Looking Glass Self:
3. Meads Role Taking:
4. Piagets Development of Reasoning:
5. What role does socialization take in personality, morality, emotions, and gender? How do different agents of socialization contribute?
6. In 20 to 25 words each, describe how socialization occurs in each of the following developmental periods:
7. Childhood (birth to age 12):
8. Adolescence (ages 13-17):
9. Transitional Adulthood (ages 18-29):
10. The Middle Years (ages 30-65):
11. The Older Years (ages 65 and above):
12. Different societies have different social structures. What is social structure? What components contribute to the macro sociological perspective of social structure?
ECON 213, PHARM 101, SOC 1015, ENG 101, BUS303, Homework Help at tutorsnest.com in just 3 hours!
Liberty University ENGL 101 Mindtap 6 assignment complete solutions correct answers updated